In the video, I will take you step-by-step through preparing for an application of Talstar® Professional insecticide. I’ll demonstrate these guidelines:
- Removing children, pets and toys from the area
- Wearing appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Storing pesticides away from children or pets in a locked cabinet
- Removing food and covering food preparation surfaces for indoor applications
- Using pesticides in well-ventilated spaces for indoor applications
The video continues with an actual demonstration of using Talstar Professional insecticide in both outdoor and indoor applications. I show how to measure and mix the product, as well as:
- Making an outdoor perimeter treatment
- Making outdoor spot applications in problem areas
- Treating cracks and crevices around doorways and windows for indoor applications
- Wearing a NIOSH-approved respirator when applying in non-ventilated spaces
NOTE: Shorter versions of this video are also available on the FMC YouTube channels:
- A new three minute video demonstrates how to safely and properly apply liquid pesticide products. View here: Liquid Pesticide Application Guidelines.
- A second new three minute video from FMC demonstrates how to make an ant-control application with Talstar® Professional insecticide — both outdoors and indoors. View here: Talstar Professional Liquid Pesticide Application Demonstration.
Everyone at FMC is committed to safety and proper use of our pesticide products. We hope this video will help our customers correctly apply all liquid pesticides. For any questions concerning the use of FMC products, I’m available to answer them at 1-800-321-1362 extension 3.
For more information, visit www.fmcprosolutions.com. These videos are not a substitute for the product label. Read and follow all label instructions.
Talstar and FMC are trademarks of FMC Corporation. @2013 FMC Corporation. All Rights Reserved.